As I mentioned in my last blog post, I was very busy during September so I didn’t get much reading done. I only managed to finish one book this month. I didn’t go too overboard with book buying this month, which I am pretty proud of myself for lol.
- This month I only managed to finish Heir of Fire by the incredible Sarah J Maas. I absolutely LOVED this book, the books in this series just keep getting even better as I go along. I will have a review up for this book hopefully in the next few days, but in the meantime I will definitely be giving it 5 stars.
- I also started reading Queen of Shadows, again by Sarah J Maas. I was really enjoying the book but had to stop because I had exams coming up and had to study, why does uni work always get in the way of a good book????
- I received the September box from The Dragon’s Hoard , the theme was The Ties That Bind Us. It had such amazing items and a very interesting sounding book. You can see my review and unboxing here.
- I also got a box from FairyLoot this month, the theme was Magic & Mayhem. I had never gotten a FairyLoot box before as with the shipping to Australia and the exchange rate, the box can end up being a bit too expensive for me. I got the September box because they revealed that this box was going to be perfect for fans of the Grisha trilogy and Russian folklore, I absolutely adore both of these so I couldn’t resist. I loved all the items that came in this box and am so glad I got it. Having said that, I don’t think I will be able to get many boxes from FairyLoot as its just too expensive for me at the moment (I’m trying to save for a holiday).
- I bought two books this month, well technically three because I bought both the UK and US editions of Empire of Storms (yes I am aware I have a problem lol).
- I also got a key ring from Belle Regalia using a 20% off voucher I got from a The Dragon’s Hoard box a few months ago. I love it so much, its so pretty 😍.
I hope you all had an awesome month.