I’m so excited to finally be able to share this box with you, I have waited until now because I didn’t want to spoil it for anyone. I absolutely LOVED the October box from The Dragon’s Hoard.
The theme for October was Worlds Apart: “We all feel separate from everyone else sometimes, maybe even worlds away. Maybe that’s why fantasy and sci fi appeal to us so much. Doctor Who, Harry Potter… they just go to show how separate and different people can be. But they also talk about what brings us together in spite of our differences.“
There was so many items and vouchers in this box and all of the items were so adorable and went with the theme excellently. This month’s box is definitely my favourite so far, I have also heard the same thing from many other subscribers. The box contained the following items:
- Book: Collide by Aimee Jessica Russ
- An envelope that contained a card that had two quotes from the book and a hand written letter from the author, there was also the cutest confetti that looks like its from maps and book pages.
- A mini bookmark to match the book.
- Elizabeth and Darcy magnetic bookmarks from Beyond The Pages
- A 20% off voucher from Beyond The Pages
- A beautiful print with a quote from this month’s book by marquis du soleil
- An Amortentia necklace from Avery’s Apothecarium
- A 20% off voucher from Avery’s Apothecarium
- A 10% off voucher from Burning Pages Candles
- A Doctor Who coaster from Muko Shop
Here are some individual pics so you can get a better look at each item:
The theme for the November box has been announced …
Subscriptions for the November box are now open. I am a rep for this box (which does not affect my review) so I have a discount code I can offer you, to get 10% of the subscription price use the code ESCAPEREAD10
I hope you enjoyed this unboxing, I know I loved every item in the box.